Friday, July 1, 2011

Review – L.A. Looks Absolute Styling Mega Mega Hold


I have crazy curly hair.  It is thick and sometimes out of control.  In order for my curly to be manageable, I use L.A. Looks Absolute Styling Mega Mega Hold.  I discovered this product my senior year of high school and have been using it since. 

The product can be picked up at your local drug store, Target, or Walmart.  The product is also cheap.  A 20-ounce bottle costs $2.99 and lasts forever.

How I get my curly look is pretty simple.  After I shower, I run some water in the sink and place my head in the sink.  Then I put about a quarter size amount of gel in my hands and crunch my hair and let my hair air-dry.  I obviously like the product since I have been using it since my senior year of high school.  But you definitely do not want to put too much gel in your hair because it will become stiff.  Overall L.A. Looks Absolute Styling Mega Mega Hold is a great product.

I try to review a product at least once a week; if you have a product you would like me to review contact me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...