Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursdays are for My Favorite Things

Have I mentioned that I love love love shoes!  I was the little girl that had tons of shoes and still do.  So this weeks Thursdays are for My Favorite Things is dedicated to shoes!  I know I have mentioned that I love Cole Haan shoes, but I love other shoes as well.  Here are some favorites that I wish I had in my closet.

I love these Madame Butterfly Pump from Christian Louboutin.  These purple suede pumps are to die for!  These pumps will not end up in my closet since they cost $850.  But a girl can hope!


How amazing are these silver Jimmy Choo pumps?  The Samba pump would be perfect with the LBD or for a night of going out.  These are another shoe that will not be in my closet since they cost $750.00, but they are one of my favorite things.


My final favorite thing this week is the Michael Kors Sonoma Sandal.  These sandals are a little more practical, but I still love them. 

What are some of your favorite shoes? 

4 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those Jimmy Choos are soooooo beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hello just one of my fav posts ever...anything with shoes are my favorite.. LOVES THEM.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Unknown said...

Hello just one of my fav posts ever...anything with shoes are my favorite.. LOVES THEM.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Alyson said...

Great pics! Yay for me loving the most affordable for the three. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...