Sunday, July 31, 2011

On Sundays I Smile – Week in Review

Every week I review the week and SMILE.  This week has been good pretty good. It has been good because I have gotten more accomplished for my image consulting business.  I know I keep talking about it, but I am really excited. 

This week was about prepping for family visits and a little shopping.  I purchased a great crossbody bag from Target for Harry Potter World.  The bag will be perfect to carry my wallet and camera.  So exciting.  The purse only cost $14!  Yes, I love bargains. 


I also attended A’Propos Boutique’s Spot the Dot Sale.  I purchased a fabulous necklace for $19.99 and a pair of earrings for $5.  It was fun!




My in-laws came into town on Friday.  I picked them up at the airport and then we went to dinner at a new restaurant here in Jacksonville.  We went to Nippers Beach Grille.  If you watch Top Chef, the restaurant's executive chef is Kenny Gilbert.  The restaurant had a great beach vibe on the water.  We split conch fritters and then I had a house salad.  After the house salad, I had the grilled beef filet with white truffle mashed potato and red wine demi and mushrooms.  This beef was beyond amazing.


Generally, I don't order desert when I am out to dinner because I am too full, but we had to try them.  I got the banana split and OMG to DIE FOR!  I was so pleased with Nippers!!

On Saturday we went to the best breakfast joint in the world – The Metro Diner.  Yum! I ate the Croissant French Toast!  Hands down the best French Toast I have ever ate!!

For dinner we went down to St. Augustine.  The hubby and I were married in St. Augustine, so it has a special place in my heart.  We even went to dinner at The Columbia the place where we had our wedding reception.  The Columbia is DELICIOUS!  I have nothing but wonderful things to say about The Columbia.

Today the hubs and his dad are fishing so his mom and I are shopping at the outlets.  Shopping always makes me smile.

I also entered a style contest this week.  I am not sure I will win, but I could win up to $1,000 worth of prizes.  So that would be pretty exciting.  If you'd like to vote for me click here!

I hope that each of you had a great week and SMILED. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...