Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In The Navy

I recently rediscovered a navy dress in my closet.  I have owned the dress since 2008 but have not had in on in probably two years.  The dress came with a belt in its own fabric, but I decided to change it up by adding a belt in my closet.  I wasn't really sure of the look until I took a picture of it and I was really pleased.  Let me know what you think?




Navy Dress - Loft (no longer available) - Similar Item 
Cream Cami - Gap (no longer available) - Similar Item
Gold Earrings - Target (no longer available) - Similar Item
Brown Skinny Belt - Forever 21 (no longer available) - Similar Item
Gold U Cuff - Baublebar
Gold Bangle Bracelets - Target (no longer available) - Similar Item
Wood Ring - Forever 21 (no longer available) - Similar Item
Brown Sandals - Target (no longer available) - Similar Item
Brown Handbag - Gucci Outlet - gift - Similar Item

5 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute. The brown belt looks really nice. I have that same dress and love it. It's my favorite dress to wear to showers-with a flower pin to add some color.

Fitness By Alicia said...

Thanks Laura. The dress would definitely be fun for showers! Great idea!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Very Very nice! Love the shoes and the Gucci!!!!

Fitness By Alicia said...

Thanks! I love the Gucci! If it wasn't for an outlet I wouldn't have one, lol!

Unknown said...

You're look sooo pretty!! I love your dress.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...