Friday, June 17, 2011

Wild & Wonderful West Virginia

I am going on Vacation!  I will be out of town June 17 through June 25th, but don’t worry I have some posts scheduled for the week so you will not be without fashion tips and trends. 

As I mentioned before, I grew up in a small town in West Virginia.  So I am headed to Wild & Wonderful West Virginia for vacation. 

I have a wedding tomorrow and then next week is the Sayre family vacation.  Image a huge family cooking out, eating, lounging by the pool, eating, white water rafting, eating, out door theater, eating, family game night, and eating.  Did I mention eating?  My family loves to eat!  I am worried that I will gain 10 pounds just in a week.  Fingers crossed that I don’t!

I hope you have a fabulous week!  I promise to share some details on my family vacation.  I

f you haven't already please check out my Anika Burke Eclectic Boutique Mystery Pack Giveaway!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun in your vacation doll and at the wedding!


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Fitness By Alicia said...

Thanks! It should be a good time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...