Sunday, June 19, 2011

On Sundays I Smile – Week In Review

This week I am smiling because I get to spend time with my family.  Since I live in Florida now I do not get to see my family as often as I would like.  But when I get to spend time with them we have a great time.  We play games, tell old stories, and eat.  Mmm delicious food.  Even though we are all miles apart me can pick up like we just saw one another.

I am so thankful that I have such a supportive family.  Although I am going to miss my husband next week!

I am also smiling this week because I am doing my first ever fashion giveaway.  You can win a Mystery Pack from Anika Burke!  Have you checked it out yet?  Click here.  

What made you smile this week?  Have you checked out Dress with Courage’s blog and what makes her smile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...