Monday, June 6, 2011

I Love Weddings!

Have I mentioned how much I love weddings?  I love seeing the bridesmaid dresses, the guests fashion choices, and most importantly the bride’s dress.  I think I could be a wedding crasher, but not the Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn kind.  But the kind that just takes in the love and the beauty of weddings. 

This weekend J and I made a trip to Chapel Hill, North Carolina to celebrate the wedding of one of my law school friends.

On the way to North Carolina, we traveled on I-95.  If you have ever traveled on I-95 through South Carolina I am sure you have seen the billboards for Pedro’s South of the Border.  I saw these when we went to my brother’s graduation, but we did not stop, because we had early dinner reservations and I wasn’t sure if we were going to make it.  This time we had time to stop and J decided we could fill up for gas at Pedro’s.  All I can really say about Pedro’s is WOW!  The place is so weird, but I am glad that we made the stop.  Here are some of the highlights of Pedro’s. 




Anyway, back to weddings.  This wedding was fabulous!  The wedding was held at the Carolina Club on campus of the University of North Carolina (both the bride and groom were alumni).  The reception was great.  The food was delicious, the cake oh so yummy, and the best part was an 80’s hair band.  The band was the highlight of my weekend.  They played all those wonderful 80’s songs and were fabulous.  I keep telling J that I want the band to play for my 30th birthday (2 ½ years from now).  I am not sure I will be able to have them play, but it would make my day.  But even better than the band was how  happy the couple looked on their special day. 





I am normally really good about taking photos of my outfits, but we were in a hurry to leave for the wedding so I don’t have my normal outfit photos.  But here is my wedding look.



LBD – Ann Taylor Loft (no longer available)
Black Peep Toe Shoes – Bandalino (no longer available) – Similar Item
Gold Bangle BraceletsTarget
Gold Garden Party Earrings – Stella & Dot won in a giveaway hosted by These are a few of Christina’s Favorite Things

J and I had a wonderful time at the wedding.  It was a great weekend. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...