Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trend Tuesday – Florals

The floral print is back this season.  According to Vogue, “spring has sprung with a new posy of pretty floral prints.”  I love floral prints and I have for years!  When I look in my closet I see several different floral items.  I have several floral dresses and skirts, a few floral tops and even sandals with a flower on them. 

With the floral trend, you can go with as much or as little print as you want.  You can wear floral from head to toe with a floral pants suit or mix floral prints.  I personally cannot wear mixed prints.  I have too much of an OCD personality to be able to mix prints.  Some day I will try to step out of my comfort zone and pull mixing prints off.  But for now I will stick with floral maxi dresses or a floral skirt with solid top. 

Here are a few of my favorite floral pieces from my wardrobe collection.

Black and White Floral Pleated Skirt - INC - Macy's

Floral Print Scarf - Forever 21 

One Shoulder Ruffled Top with Belt - Forever 21

Ruffled Blue Floral Blouse - Ann Taylor 

Blue and Black Flower Blouse - Ann Taylor Loft 

White and Green Print Dress with White Belt - Ann Taylor Loft 

Navy Floral Maxi Dress - Target 

Black Petal Sandals - Marshall's
If you have any questions email me or follow me on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...