Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Outfit – Sunday





Flower Sheer Top – Ann Taylor Loft (purchased in Spring 2008)
Black Cotton Twill Walking ShortsAnn Taylor
Black Tank Top – Gap
Black Flats with BuckleNaturalizer
Silver Bangle BraceletsForever 21
Silver Ring – Forever 21 (not available online) Similar Item

Happy Mother’s Day to all of my readers!

I don’t live in the same town as my mother so I mailed her card to her and gave her a phone call.  Don’t worry I have a gift for her, but I am seeing her next weekend so she will get her gift then.  Since I didn’t have mother’s day plans, my husband and I decided to go down to the outlets in St. Augustine. 

I selected an outfit that would work for walking but wasn’t too hot since its May and Florida is starting to get hot.  I bought the shirt in 2008, but haven’t got much use out of it.  I gained weight and the shirt didn’t work, luckily it is working now.  The shorts my mom purchased for me as part of my Easter gift. 

We went to the outlets on a mission to find my brother his graduation present.  We successfully found the gift and I picked up a pair of black gladiator sandals for myself.  The trip was a success. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...