Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.  ~Washington Irving

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mothers out there, but most importantly, Happy Mother’s Day to my Mom!

My mom has been the rock in my life.  She is always there when I need her and throughout the years she and I have gotten even closer.  She is one of my best friends and to me the best mom in the world!

My mom and I getting ready for my wedding rehearsal dinner

Grandma, Me, and my Mom on my wedding day

  Happy Mother's Day!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...