Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day


“A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself” - Joseph Campbell

I wanted to take the time this Memorial Day to thank those who have given their lives to protecting our country.  Memorial Day is a time to reflect on those who have given the greatest sacrifice their lives to give us our freedom.  Thank you to all the men and women who have served and who are serving now.

This Memorial Day I have ate more food than I can image and have spent the weekend relaxing with my husband.  It was the kind of weekend I really needed.  Along with relaxing, I have thought about love ones that I have lost throughout my life and am thankful for the time I have had with them.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Memorial Day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...