Friday, May 6, 2011

Candice’s Crafty Creations

I have the pleasure of discussing Candice’s Crafty Creations.  My friend Candice has been making polymer clay jewelry for about 2 years.  I discovered her creations through Facebook and her Etsy shop, Candice’s Crafty Creations.  The jewelry is bright, fun, and perfect for adding a colorful accessory.

Here is a little bit about Candice.  She got started making the polymer clay jewelry at the suggestion of her husband.  She purchased a starter set of clay and fell in love with making jewelry.  She has been developing the clay jewelry over the past two years and develops mostly bracelets and pendants.  She prefers making jewelry that is bright and colorful to match her personality but does special orders if you have a more subdued color palette.

Here are a few of Candice’s favorite pieces:


This bracelet would look great with jeans and a coral top.




















Another great piece is this big bead necklace.  










I love big bead necklaces.  I think they are the perfect accessories especially in the summer.  I think this necklace would great with a black dress and a purple clutch.  Something like this:












Another one of her favorites is this brown breaded necklace.  


This necklace is really cute and makes me think of summer and fall.  This necklace would be great with my outfit for Bloggers Do it Better:  White Out.  Brown is great with white.


Candice has tons of great items that she has created throughout the years.  I think her jewelry pieces would be great for any woman regardless of age.


Check out Candice’s Crafty Creations and if you have any questions feel free to email me at fashionbyalicia@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Love Joice said...

I love the necklace! thanks for following me, I'm your new follower! ^_^

Fitness By Alicia said...

Thanks! Definitely check out Candice's shop she has a lot of great things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...