Monday, June 4, 2012

Versona Accessories Grand Opening

I am sorry I have been MIA.  Over Memorial Day weekend, I came down with a virus or something that left me in bed for days not wanting to do anything.  But I am back with a great new store.


Before Memorial Day weekend, I attended the Versona Accessories grand opening in Plano.  Versona Accessories offers women's jewelry, accessories, and apparel.  You have everything you can to complete your look from the clothes to jewelry to handbags and even shoes.

When I walked into the store, I was immediately drawn to the layout of the store.  The store organized via color.  This made shopping great because if you were looking for a particular piece in a certain color you could find it in one spot in the store.  Another great thing about the store was the prices.  Jewelry started as low as $7.99 and the most expensive item I saw was $49.99 (for a dress or handbag).  I spent my time taking many photos and shopping.  

Here are some of my favorite things including some dressing room photos.

Open Toe Red Pumps

Pink Snakeskin Tote

Great orange accessories 

Love the jade ring

Gorgeous gold bracelets and cuffs


Turquoise bead necklace

Great rings

Straw handbags

Love these necklaces 

Fun neon tote

Need a neon accessory?

Great dresses

Orange and Pink Color Block Dress 

Hi-Low Skirt 

Black and White Stripe Dress (my favorite will be buying soon)

I have a feeling I am going to come back for a few of the dresses once I reach my goal weight.  I ended up picking up a coral necklace ($11.99), coral ring ($9.99), and color block top ($24.99) plus a Versona tote (free).


I know I will be hitting up Versona Accessories more often in the future to find fun trendy jewelry or clothes.  If you want to learn more about Versona check them out on Facebook or Twitter

Disclosure:  I received a $25 gift card to shop at Versona Accessories but my opinions are 100% my own.


Win $100 from Karen Kane!


Linking up for Monday Mingle. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...