Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Crawfish Boil

This weekend J and I headed to Grapevine, Texas for a crawfish boil.  I was really excited for the day but knew I would be spending it outside in the sun.  So I decided to wear a fun new sun dress.  This dress is from 365 Hangers and thanks to Bravoe Runway and Fashion Fractions I won an $80 credit to the store.  I picked up this T Los Angeles dress, a Karen Kane top, and a top from Matty M for only $17.  

I love the shape of this dress and since it razor back I decided to wear a tank underneath.  I went with my trusty Cole Haan flip flops since I knew I would be doing a lot of walking.  



Red and White Stripe Razor Back Dress - T Los Angeles from 365 Hangers, White Tank Top - Target, Black Flip Flops - Cole Haan, Diamond Earrings - Gift, Two Tone Watch - Gift, Bella Handbag - c/o Jordana Paige

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...