Monday, May 7, 2012

Print Top

When I was thinking about this look, I had planned on wearing this print top with my cobalt jeans (last seen here).  I thought pairing the pants with another bright top would help me step out of my comfort zone, however when I put the pants on they were saggy.  They just didn't look good with this top and definitely need a belt to help keep them on.  So instead of wearing the cobalt pants I decided to go for a pair of capris that I haven't wore since 2007 and they now fit!  Yay!



Black Capris - Old Navy, Print Top – Ann Taylor Outlet, Black Heels – Target, Two Tone Watch – Michael Kors (gift), Yellow Stud Earrings – Kohl’s, Yellow Bracelet – Kate Spade (gift)


There are only a few days left to enter my week 1 of my blog anniversary giveaway!  I hope you will enter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...