Thursday, May 10, 2012

Floral Top and Black Capris

I still haven’t fully embraced the floral trend.  Yes, I own a few tops and a few dresses but I am still not sure I can wear floral pants.  So I am trying the trend with items I know, like this floral top.  I have owned this Loft top for a really long time, but it has held up wonderfully after a lot of wear.  For the look, I paired the floral top with my black capris.  I know I wore black capris on the blog this week but these are different I promise!



Floral Top – LOFT, Black Tank – Target, Black Capris Kohl’s, Black Buckle Pumps – Cole Haan, Diamond Earrings – Gift, Two Tone Michael Kors Watch – Gift 


Today is the last day to submit a photo for Fashionista Friday!  Will you participate?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...