Friday, May 18, 2012

Coral Pants & White Tank

I have held on to these pants for ages.  I picked them up while in college at an on campus J.Crew Sale.  I always loved these on campus sales because there was great items at a discounted rate.  I wore these pants ALL the time.  But completely forgot about them because I left them in my closet in West Virginia when I moved to Florida officially.  Last summer, when I had lost some weight my mom brought the pants back to me.  Sadly, the pants didn’t fit.  But I refused to get rid of them.  Now they are back and fit! 

Wednesday night, J and I went to pick up our race numbers for our 10K this weekend and went out to dinner.  I thought the fun "new" pants were the perfect casual dinner look.  




White Tank Top – Target, Coral Pants – J.Crew, Black Flats – Bass Outlet, Diamond Earrings – Gift, Two Tone Watch – Gift, Glam Star Multistrand Necklace - Avon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...