Monday, April 2, 2012

My Five Favorite Things from April M

April M is an online jewelry boutique that offers contemporary fashion jewelry designs.  April M was created by April Matteini in October 2011 and since its inception has grown with gorgeous designs. 

April M embodies the style of April Matteini and believes that the right jewelry makes an outfit and I couldn’t agree more.  While browsing the April M website, I have discovered some gorgeous jewelry starting at as low as $32.  My five favorite items include:







The Spectrum Chocker - $132 (other colors available)








What is your favorite things from April M?


Since I love April M my readers get a bonus.  Fashion By Alicia readers receive a discount of $10 off at April M through April 15, 2012 using the code PERFECT.

  

Hope you find something fabulous!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...