Monday, April 30, 2012

First Date Outfit

I have a confession.  I am a clothes hoarder.  As I mentioned before, my guest bedroom closet is full of my extra clothes.  Since I have been working out and losing weight, I have been able to make use of certain clothes.  I have held on a few pieces for sentimental reasons like these jeans.  I wore these jeans on my first date with J.  If you have been reading my blog, you know that I am jeans and t-shirt kind of girl.  So when I met J, I wanted to wear jeans and a t-shirt.  I wore a look similar to this only with different shoes.



Black Long Sleeve T-Shirt – Loft, Trouser Jeans – Old Navy, Red Bead Necklace – Forever 21, Diamond Hoop Earrings – Gift, Two Tone Michael Kors Watch – Gift, Black Flats – Bass Outlet 


Do you hold on to clothes for a particular reason?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...