Monday, March 19, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration - Spring Maxi Skirt

I am always looking for fashion inspiration and what better place to find inspiration than on Pinterest. When I saw this photo, I knew I had to recreate it.














Although I didn't own a gray maxi skirt, I knew I could make it work. So instead of gray, I went with my black maxi skirt, jean jacket, white tank, brown belt, brown bead necklace, and brown gladiator sandals.




Jean Jacket (Old) - Similar, White Tank - Target (no longer available) - Similar, Black Maxi Skirt - Kohl's (no longer available) - Similar, Brown Belt - Forever 21 (no longer available) - SimilarBrown Bead Necklace - Forever 21 - Similar, Brown Gladiator Sandals - Bass Outlet (not available online) - Similar 


If you follow me on twitter you know that J and I upgraded to a DSLR.  I am excited to learn how to use the camera and can already see the difference in my pictures.  If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...