Monday, January 9, 2012

Sweater Time

Living in Florida for the last four years, I haven’t really experienced winter.  It would sometimes get cold in Jacksonville but it didn’t last long.  Since we have moved to Dallas, we have had the heat on every day and I have needed sweaters all the time.  So I started looking through my winter clothes and found one of my favorite sweaters.




Sweater  - Kohl’s (no longer available) – Similar
Boot Cut Jeans Kohl’s
Black Long Sleeve T-Shirt – Loft (no longer available) – Similar
Red Handbag – Michael Kors Outlet (not available online) – Similar
Black Flats – Bass Outlet (not available online) – Similar
Michael Kors Two-Tone Watch Gift
Black Diamond Earrings Gift


Today, I am linking up for Monday Mingle!  Hope you check out all the other great participants

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...