Friday, January 27, 2012

Review – Clinique Moisture Surge Intense



Do you have dry skin?  I generally have moist skin but during the winter my skin gets dry.  Since moving to Dallas my skin has gotten even dryer.  I am not sure if is the weather or the fact that we have had our heat on more either way my skin is dry.  I had been trying to use my typical Clinique moisturizer but it wasn’t enough.  So I stopped into Macy’s and talked with a Clinique consultant.  The consultant recommended Clinique Moisture Surge Intense to help my dry skin.  The moisturizer costs $36.00 for 1.7 ounces.  A dermatologist, or a person who has studied medical assisting from a school on this site, should also be able to suggest the best moisturizer for each skin type.

I haven been using the product twice a day at night and in the morning for a week.  I have noticed a huge difference with my skin.  My skin no longer feels dry and flakey.  Clinique Moisture Surge Intense has made my skin feel great again.  The moisturizer goes on clear and does not leave my skin feeling oily.  Overall, I am very happy with the product and think it is worth the $36.00.  If you have dry skin, I would try Clinique Moisture Surge Intense.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...