Thursday, December 1, 2011

Grand Princess Cruise – Fort Lauderdale

I had planned on showing pictures from my cruise as soon as I got back.  Unfortunately, I caught some sort of virus that left me feeling awful for several days.  I decided to take off yesterday and am finally feeling better.

As you know, last week I was on a seven day cruise in the Caribbean with my mom and aunts.  The trip was great and would head back tomorrow.

The first day we left Jacksonville and headed to Fort Lauderdale to catch the cruise.

Print Dress – Target, Black Cardigan – Target, Black Flats – Bass Outlet, Black Diamond Earrings – Gift, Black Bead Necklace – Forever 21, Black Crossbody Bag – Target and Michael Kors Watch – Gift




We boarded the cruise and did the typical lifejacket drill and then left Fort Lauderdale.  After walking around the boat, we decided to get ready for dinner.

 LBD – Loft, Gold Chandelier Earrings – Stell & Dot, Gold Ring – Gift, Gold U Cuff – BaubleBar, Black Peep Toe Pumps – Bandalino, Gold Clutch – Handmade


Since I took yesterday off, I did not pick the Caribbean Mystery winner.  The winner will receive a snakeskin clutch from the Grand Princess Cruise, a star diamond pendant from Puerto Rico, a hematite necklace from St. Maarten, and a pearl necklace from St. Thomas.

The winner is #10 – My Dress Ways!  Congratulations!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...