Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thrifting Score

Thanks to Prissy and Tiffany, I have started stopping in at my local thrift stores to see if I find anything good.  A few weeks back, I stopped at the Salvation Army.  As I looked around, I didn’t really find anything and then I made my way back to the coats.  That’s when I saw this print that I really liked as I took the coat off the hanger I noticed that it was Michael Kors coat and only $9.99.  I immediately grabbed the coat and left the store.





Michael Kors Coat  - Thrifted – Similar
White Long Sleeve T-Shirt Gap
Flare Jeans – Loft (no longer available) – Similar
Gold Earrings – Gift – Charming Charlie - Similar
Two-Tone Michael Kors Watch Gift 
Gold Flats - Cole Haan (no longer available) - Similar 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...