Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tailgate Thursday – West Virginia and Pittsburgh

I interrupt this Tailgate Thursday post to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my readers.  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I have many things to be thankful this year - I have been healthy for over a year, I have a wonderful caring husband, I have supportive family and friends, and I have wonderful readers.  Without all of you, my blog would not be possible and I really appreciate it.

Now, back to Tailgate Thursday.  There are a lot of big games this week and a lot of rivalry games as well.  I decided to select West Virginia University and the University of Pittsburgh.  Growing up in West Virginia this is a huge game (even if the teams aren’t ranked). 

The West Virginia Mountaineers colors are blue and gold.  Since their mascot is a Mountaineer that wears a coonskin cap, I thought I would add a little fur to the looks (because who doesn’t love fur?)  With the weather being cold, I selected pants and avoided skirts and dresses.  I wanted my looks to be weather appropriate.
Tailgate Thursday - WVU

Tailgate Thursday - WVU




Pitt's colors are gold and blue too.  So these looks can be used for both teams.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...