Monday, November 21, 2011

Print Skirt

Have you ever had your eye on something but don’t want to spend the money for it?  That is exactly what happened with this skirt.  I first saw this skirt at Target several months ago but didn’t want to pay full price.  So I waited and waited and finally the skirt went on clearance.  There were only two left in the store and one was my size so I knew I had to purchase it. 




Merona Collection Women’s Ivan Woven Skirt – Target (no longer available) – Similar
Merona Women’s Ultimate Long Sleeve Tee Target
Open Toe Pumps – Liz Claiborne (no longer available) – Similar
Gold Stud Earrings – Kohls (no longer available) – Similar
Gold U-Bracelet – Baublebar (no longer available) - Similar
Two-Tone Michael Kors Watch - Gift

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...