Saturday, November 12, 2011

DIY – Glitter Flats

I have been on the hunt for glitter shoes for a while now, but I just couldn’t justify spending money a lot of money on shoes that I might only wear a few times.  Then I saw these DIY projects from Smart N Snazzy and Britt + Whit and knew I could just make Glitter Flats.  So here is my DIY Glitter Flats:

Beige Flats from Target - $7.00

I then gathered my supplies:

- Sponge Brush
-Newspaper
-Fabric Glue
-Gold Glitter



I stuffed the shoes with newspaper so that I didn’t have glitter everywhere.  I then applied the glue to the shoes with the sponge brush and then used a spoon to apply the glitter.  In hindsight, I would have used a different glue like mod podge.  But we learn as we go.   Here is the finished product.  



I can't wait to wear these shoes.  I have the perfect look in mind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...