Monday, October 10, 2011

Trunk Show for Erin Healy

Wednesday night, I attended a Trunk Show for Erin Healy held at 3 Elements Boutique.  The boutique is located on Atlantic Boulevard and carries unique chic womens' fashions from denim to custom designed evening gowns.  3 Elements Boutique had great items for any woman.

Erin Healy Designs is a self-taught fashion designer born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida.  Erin’s designs are chic and feminine and would look great on any body type.  On display at her trunk show were many of her pieces, which embodied classic styles and colors.  Each item was something I would love to add to my wardrobe in fabulous styles and colors. 







Erin has plans to show her collections at Fashion By Moonlight and Jacksonville Fashion Week.

1 comment:

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Great dresses! I like your style!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...