Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thrifting

Saturday I had the pleasure of going thrifting with Tiffany from A Reason To Be Fabulous and Prissy from Rush Our Fashion.  I have never been much of a thrifting girl.  I love good bargains, but haven’t gotten behind thrifting.  But I thought the day would be fun to hang out with some Jacksonville bloggers and learn a little about thrifting.  The morning turned out to be fabulous.  I had a great time with the girls and found some good buys.  I bought two blazers, a pair of cobalt skinny jeans, chambray blouse, pink clutch, and the best item EVER a DVF blouse for $2.50!  That’s right $2.50!!!  Tiffany actually found the blouse but when it didn’t work out for her I scooped it up. 

I learned some great things while thrifting with these ladies – bring cash (some stores only take cash), wear a skirt or leggings (some stores don’t have dressing rooms), and use a crossbody bag (you need your arms free for shopping).

For thrifting, I definitely didn't know these rules so I wasn’t dressed appropriately, but thought I would share my look.






Silk Infinity Scarf – c/o Karen Kane
Black Long Sleeve Top – Loft (no longer available) – Similar
Bootcut Jeans Kohls
Black Flats – Bass Outlet (not available online) – Similar
Orange Handbag – Cole Haan Outlet (no longer available) – Similar

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...