Wednesday, October 5, 2011

North Florida and Southern Georgia Blogger Meetup Recap

Last night was the first ever blogger meetup for North Florida and Southern Georgia.  The event was held at Nippers Beach Grille.  Since I organized the event, I was really nervous that it would go well.

I think that event went great!  There were 8 people in attendance including fashion bloggers and Jacksonville fashion industry individuals (I had 15 RSVPs sadly some people didn't make it).  Those in attendance were Tiffany from A Reason To Be Fabulous, Leslie from Luna Teal, Prissy from Rush Our Fashion, Cathy from Minister of Style, Trice from High Heels & Good Meals, Nicole from Vault Denim, and Roxana from First Coast Fashion Week.

The event would not have been possible without the fabulous sponsors who donated items for a swag bag.  I want to thank each of the sponsors who donated so many fabulous items for the event.

Thank You:





Swag Bag


The swag bag included a cocktail ring from Anika Burke Eclectic Boutique, a 20% off coupon to A’propos Boutique, a 20% off coupon to Clothes Hound, a one size fits all bralette from Jaffi’s, a Karen Kane Logo Tote, Karen Kane Silk Scarf, and a Karen Kane Fall Guide from Karen Kane, a 30% off coupon to Le Lapin D’or, a mystery pack from Private Gallery, and a handmade bracelet and 15% off coupon from Tara Lane Designs.

Here are some photos from last night’s event:


Me, Roxana, Prissy, Trice, Chef Kenny Gilbert, Nicole, Tiffany, Cathy 
Photo by Leslie (not pictured)


Love the Shoes
Photo By Leslie (not pictured)

There are more photos on my Facebook Page hope you check them out!

For the event, I wore a print dress from Ann Taylor that I purchased from Pencil Skirts & Lattes, Black Stretch Belt, Cole Haan Pumps, Silver Bangles, Cocktail Ring c/o Anika Burke, and earrings from BaubleBar.




I had so much fun meeting these fabulous ladies.  The night was full of laughs and great food.  I can't wait to have more meetups.

I just want to thank everyone who attended the first ever North Florida and Southern Georgia Blogger Meetup and a huge thank you to the sponsors!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...