Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Birthday Weekend

This weekend I celebrated my birthday.  I turned the big 2-8!  The weekend was fantastic.  I received many birthday wishes from my family, real life friends, twitter friends, and blog readers. 

I received money from my dad and his wife and my inlaws.  I have been trying to decide what I am going to buy, but I am thinking about The Maggie from Emily Hallman.  How gorgeous is this blouse?


My brother bought me two books to help with writing which I think will definitely improve the blog.  I am pretty excited about the gift from my mom.  My mom and her sisters are going on a cruise to celebrate their birthdays and I am going along.  I will be going to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and the Bahamas.


One of my friends bought me bought me tow different necklace sets from Charming Charlie, a Charming Charlie gift card, and a Glamour Magazine subscription.  Definitely a fashion blogger gift.

And for the big surprise, my hubby got me a Michael Kors two-tone watch.  LOVE IT!



In the morning J and I went to one of my favorite breafast joins in Jacksonville The Metro Diner.  The food their is delicious.  I ordered theYo Hala on the Sqaure and J ordred the Shrimp and Grits.  The food was fantastic.




For the birthday celebration, J took me to Matthew's and I wore my new DVF dress (I'll have a post dedicated to the dress).  Matthew's is a Four Diamond Restaurant and it definitely was worth it.  J and I did the tasting menu and each course was delicious.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...