Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fur and Leopard Print

As I mentioned, I LOVE fur.  I have loved it since I was little and since fur is fashionable again I couldn’t be happier.  I first saw this fur vest with my mom at Kohl’s.  I tried it on and really wanted it, but left Kohl’s empty handed.  I didn’t know how much use I would get out of the vest since I live in Florida.  The next day my mom and I went back to Kohl’s and I was drawn to the vest.  I decided I had to have it!  So I now own a great fur vest. 






Jennifer Lopez Reversible Faux-Fur Vest Kohls
Brown Long Sleeve T-Shirt – Target (no longer available) – Similar
Bootcut Jeans – Loft (no longer available) – Similar
Leopard Print Pumps – Piperlime (no longer available) – Similar

Would you mix fur and leopard print?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...