Sunday, October 23, 2011

Celebrity Sunday – Camilla Belle

Right now, I love sequin whether it is a sequin dress, sequin skirt, or sequin clutch I love every piece.  So when I saw Camilla Belle in this color blocked sequin mini I knew I had to recreate this look for less.


The first look is similar to Camilla Belle’s a gold sequin top, black sequin skirt, black clutch, and black heels. 

Savings Saturday Camilla




Ribbon Sequin Mesh T-Shirt - $47
Sequin Zip Back Mini Skirt - $20
Marum Heels - $37
Monsoon New Satin Folder Clutch Bag -  $19
Total Look Cost:  $123

The second look is inspired by Camilla's look but instead I switched the colors of the top and skirt.  I thought it would be fun to have two looks inspired by Camilla especially since I love sequins right now.

Savings Saturday - Camilla Set II





Rectangle Square Sequin Top  - $40
Sequined Band Skirt - $49
Unlisted High Score Bootie - $40
Under One Sky Box Clutch - $20
Total Look Cost:  $149

Which is your favorite look for less?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...