Friday, September 30, 2011

ShiverClip Review

I was contacted by ShiverClips to review their product.  When I was first contacted, I really didn’t know what ShiverClips was so I needed to do some research.  ShiverClips is a product that allows you to wear charms and jewelry in many different ways.  You no longer need a chain to wear the jewelry, each ShiverClip is a standalone, ready to wear accessory.  Simply place the ShiverClip on your clothing, shoes, handbags and you are ready to go. 

I was asked to review three of their ShiverClip items.  I received a charm, feather, and some bling.  The ShiverClips arrived in a timely fashion, but when they arrived I thought how am I going to make these work with my wardrobe little did I know that each item would be fun and easy to use.

Here is a picture of the ShiverClips prior to use.




For the Sunglasses ShiverClip, I selected a casual look - jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt. 


The clip went on easy and stayed in place while moving around. 

The Feather Dangle ShiverClip was more of a challenge for styling.  I wasn’t sure how I wanted to style it so I wore it two ways.  The first look, I hooked the ShiverClip to my hair and went with the feather extension look.



The other look, I placed the ShiverClip to the top of my maxi dress.  I think either of these looks gives the bohemian vibe.


The bling ShiverClip was the easiest to style.  I placed the ShiverClip on a little black dress that was v-neck.  This ShiverClip helped make my LBD even dressier.




Overall, I was impressed with the quality of the ShiverClips.  The items stayed in place while moving around and helps create new looks out of charms.

*Disclosure:  ShiverClips asked me to review their product and I received the three ShiverClips as part of my review.  However, my opinions are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...