Friday, July 8, 2011

Road Trip!

As you know I have been out of town a lot lately.  First I was in West Virginia enjoying family time and then J and I went to St. Louis and Table Rock Lake for the 4th of July.  When we go to St. Louis we generally drive so that we can bring Sophie.  I like the aspect of driving (probably because my hubby does all of the driving) but it is a long trip.  We get on the road at 3 a.m. and are on the road for 13 hours.  So I was always try to plan my outfit accordingly.  I want something that is comfortable yet stylish since we will be making some stops along the way.  I also want something that isn’t too hot and too cold so that I am comfortable with the climate in the car.  This is the outfit I selected for our road trip last Wednesday.


Flower Blouse – Ann Taylor Loft (no longer available) – Similar Item
Dark Denim Capris – Gap Outlet (no longer available) – Similar Item
Brown Leather Gladiator Sandals – Bass Outlet (no longer available) – Similar Item
Gold Bangles – Target (no longer available) – Similar Item
Gold Wooden Ring – Forever 21 (no longer available) – Similar Item
Black Sunglasses Burberry

I am not pleased with this photo but when you have been on the road since 3 a.m. you make with what you got.

What do you wear on a road trip?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...