Sunday, July 3, 2011

On Sundays I Smile – Week in Review

This Sunday I am smiling because I have been spending time in St. Louis and on Table Rock Lake.  My husband grew up in St. Louis and his parents own a lake house.  Every year for the 4th of July his family has people down to their lake house to celebrate the 4th of July by lounging on the lake, cooking out, and fireworks.

The last two years we have not ben able to attend, but this year we were able to come in for the occasion.  It has been so nice spending time on the lake relaxing.  Sophie has totally enjoyed herself by jumping off the dock into the water.  It has been an amazing week. 

I promise to share my vacation photos when I return home.


 What has made you smile this week?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...