Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rolling Down the River

As you know I spent last weekend in West Virginia on my family’s vacation.  I definitely didn’t do a lot of dressing up during my time there.  I mostly wore swimsuit cover-ups, tanks, and shorts. 

But I wanted to share one look with you, my outfit for the white water rafting trip.  I thought the outfit would be a fun look to share.  It definitely isn’t my general look.

For white water rafting with West Virginia Adventures, I wanted to select an outfit that I could wear in the water and it wouldn’t matter.  I also wanted something that would dry quickly but still be cool in the heat. 

So here is my white water rafting look.


Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Long and Lean Tank - Fresh White – Target
C9 by Champion® Women's Mesh Capri Pants – Navy/White – Target – Similar Item
Black Halter Bikini – Kohls (not available online) – Similar Item
Merona® Round Crown Floppy Hat – Natural – Target
Women's Water Shoes – Walmart (not available online) – Similar Item 

What would you wear white water rafting?
Remember today is the last day to enter my giveaway from Anika Burke.  Have you entered yet?  Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...