Friday, June 10, 2011

Review – Hanes Women’s Sculpting Band Thigh Slimmer


I’d like to say that I love every aspect of my body and that I don’t need products to help enhance it, but that would be a lie.  I have been losing weight, but still have a few more pounds to go so I needed a little something to help make my thighs and tummy look a little slimmer.

In the past, I have purchased shapewear products and have been somewhat satisfied, but the price always makes me gasp.  I hate spending tons of money on them.  So when I saw that Hanes was making shapewear that I could purchase at Target, Walmart, and online.  I knew I needed to check it out.

Since I had a wedding last weekend and A Walk Into Summer event Monday night, I wanted to see if they worked and were comfortable.

I purchased the Hanes Women’s Sculpting Band Thigh Slimmer at Target for $14.99.  This was definitely a good price given that similar shapewear starts out around $36.00.

I wore the shapewear Monday night and it did a great job holding my body in place.  It definitely did the job of slimming my body.  The shapewear was also comfortable.  In the past, I felt like the shapewear was cutting the air off to my body, but the Hanes shapewear didn’t do that.  I felt like I could move and breathe, which is always a plus.  The only complaint about the shapewear is that there are seams in the back.  These seams are not a problem with the dress I selected last night, but definitely would be a problem with a tighter fitting dress.

Overall, I think the shapewear was a great purchase.  The shapewear is slenderizing and was a great price.

Follow my blog to read more reviews of different fashion products.  If you would like me to review one of your products contact me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to know there really is comfortable shape wear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...