Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Outfit – Tuesday – Bad Hair Day and Bad Outfit?







Grey Lace T-Shirt – Ann Taylor Loft (no longer available)
Denim Capris – Cap Outlet (not available online)
Black Gladiator Sandals – Bass Outlet (not available online)
Black Beaded Necklace – Straw Market Bahamas
Black Diamond Stud Earrings – Gift
Silver Ring – Forever 21 (not available online) – Similar Item

If you haven’t noticed I am a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl.  I love wearing t-shirts with detail to look a little dressier.  This shirt I purchased at Ann Taylor Loft a month or so ago and got a great deal ($14.99).  I liked the shirt when I first got it, but today I wasn’t really feeling it.  I felt like it looked too large and sort of stretched out.  I wore the shirt anyway, because I had errands to run and didn’t feel like selecting something different.  I paired the shirt with dark denim capris because I live in Florida and the weather is hot and humid.  The necklace is probably one of my favorite items and I wear it a lot – see.  I bought it when I was in the Bahamas my senior year of college.  The necklace is great to dress up a pair of jeans or can be worn with a skirt.  So that’s my outfit for today.  It definitely isn’t my favorite look.

Have I mentioned how much I love Target?  I absolutely love Target and I know when I go I am going to pick up something I don’t need and sometimes more than one thing.  Today, I was going to pick up graduation cards (my brother graduates from college on Saturday), wrapping paper, shampoo, and conditioner.  When I arrived at Target I decided to look at the clothes.  The store had a lot of items on clearance.  I found this cardigan marked down to $11.98. 


I had to buy it.  I think the cardigan will look great with jeans and my white belt or with a skirt.  I was really excited for my purchase.  I picked up all the necessary items and left the store with only one extra piece.  I was really proud of myself.

After Target, I decided to go to Michael’s.  When my mom was visiting she suggested that I started making jewelry in my free time.  I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it, but I made her a few things for Mother’s Day and enjoyed it.  So I went to Michael’s looking for some new beads.  I found beads on the clearance rack that I really liked.  I bought them and created a necklace and bracelet. 



I am looking forward to wearing them in the future.

Are you following me on Facebook or Twitter?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...